Friday, December 19, 2008

From the Andrews' Kitchen

I know everyone is really excited because it looks like Miriam is actually posting on her blog. It's a hoax though because this is Lacey. I'm updating for her so she can actually get used to posting. She's pretty much standing right here. I'm the one posting because I'm sick and dying at the kitchen table and she's baking cookie and brownies with Esther and Angel. Basically I'm here supervising :)

Miriam did nothing extremely exciting today. She made it home to San Marcos safely, without a single mishap. She visited with her aunt and uncle and cousins, studied her scriptures, tucked me into bed because I was dying, and went for a run.

Just now she put the butter in the oven to melt it (because the microwave is broken) and forgot about it. It's pretty funny. I wonder how many more adventures will happen in the kitchen today with Miriam at the helm?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry-berry I miss you.
You need to convert to email.